Job Role: Content Designer
Job Type: Permanent preferred, contract considered
Location: Various locations
Remuneration: Flexible (dependent on experience)
Working at Hippo:
Hippo digital is a cutting-edge design consultancy based in the thriving Northern city of Leeds.
Since our inception we have quickly established ourselves as a leading supplier of digital leaders, service design teams and delivery expertise in support of large-scale digital transformation programmes to public and private sector organisations looking to truly embrace digital services to innovate and evolve.
We aspire to add value and leave a lasting benefit within those institutes.
Our philosophy is to ensure the user is at the core of everything we do, research, design and deliver.
Collaborating with us means embracing a digital first strategy with people first design which will truly create lasting change and positive impact.
We need content designers who write high-quality, user-focused content, and understand the web, technology and people.
What you’ll do:
- Take complex language and processes and make them simple to understand
- Advocate for user-centred design
- Explain your decisions clearly
You’ll need to be able to:
- Write for the web, with proven ability to create content that is accessible and usable
- Use metrics and user feedback to define and improve content
- Manage relationships with stakeholders
- Work with content publishing systems
We’d like it if you:
- Have experience of working in an Agile workplace
- Have experience of working in services to identify and refine requirements and delivery options
Facilitate workshops and design sessions to elicit requirements with team members, delivery partners and key stakeholders using a lean (just in time) approach
Work with the Product Owner, User Experience Designers to develop User Stories using INVEST principles, business rules, non-functional requirements and any other assets required by the development team
Support the Product Owner throughout the delivery process by attending stand-ups, clarifying requirements with delivery teams and validating test results.